Prepositions of place exercises (A1)
Have you read the information pages on prepositions of place? Click here to read it before you try these prepositions of place exercises.
Complete the prepositions of place exercises below to test your knowledge.
Prepositions of place exercises practice
Complete the sentences with ‘at‘, ‘on‘, or ‘in‘.
1. I am from London but I live ___________ Manchester.click here to see the answer
2. The TV guide is _________ page 3 of this newspaper.click here to see the answer
4. Please pick up all those clothes you have left _________ the floor.click here to see the answer
5. My dog always waits __________ the door for me to come home.click here to see the answer
6. I talked to the person next to me __________ the train.click here to see the answer
7. We sat down ________ the armchairs in the hotel reception.click here to see the answer
8. Look _________ the cupboard – there should be plenty of glasses there.click here to see the answer